Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kellyville Pets Competiton Winner!

Congratulations to our Competition Winners Renee Westbury and her partner James. chosen from Kellyville Pets in Kellyville.
A big thanks to all who entered, and congratulations to the winners, and the runners-up!

Renee and James came in for their winners Photoshoot with their beautiful Australian Shepherd 'Gypsy'
Gypsy is a rare colour of Australian Shepherd, Blue Merle, Renee has owned her for roughly 18 months.
Our Photographer Rachel fell totally in love with Gypsy- who was a perfect model throughout! A little timid at first...by the end of the shoot was performing some awesome tricks.
We have created some fun composites of Gypsy below....




Look out for exciting information about our Pet Photography in the next couple of weeks..........................

1 comment:

  1. Could you please get in contact with me as I'ld like to buy the files from a shoot of my mother and I.
    I understand that the business circumstances have changed but I'd really appreciate being given the opportunity to buy the files.
    My email is
    pru2154@gmail.com
    Regards,
    pru

    ReplyDelete